Introducing Total Hip & Knee Specialist Daniel J. Del Gaizo, MD & Spine Specialist B. Andrew Castro, MD. To schedule an appointment contact us.

Testimonials & Reviews

4.9/5
BOSS Orthopaedics -  - MRI

BOSS Orthopaedics

Orthopaedic Surgery & Physical Therapy located in Beaufort, Bluffton, & Hilton Head Island, SC

4.9/5 Star Rating
4089 total reviews

BOSS Orthopaedics always appreciates feedback from our valued patients. To date, we’re thrilled to have collected 4089 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. Please read what others are saying about BOSS Orthopaedics below, and as always, we would love to collect your feedback.

Sharon W.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/08/22
Very friendly, organized and efficient. The X-ray technician is wonderful and positive. Parker spent a lot of time with me as did Dr. Scott. All my questions were answered. I’m pleased!!
Carmen D.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/08/22
N/A
Charles R.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/08/22
The staff is professional and kind. Dr Dean's knowledge is unparalleled. I always feel I'm in the best hands.
Dennis T.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/07/22
Explanations were Excellent
Constance C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/07/22
Dr Salzer is the best doctor with an amazing staff working with him. I have complete confidence in all decisions Dr Salzer makes for my well being.
Valerie J.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/05/22
Extremely pleased with the staff and without saying Dr. Scott.
Pamela M.
4/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/04/22
In and out waiting on a call to schedule an MRI
Jean W.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/04/22
Very good. Efficient and friendly.
Dan H.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/03/22
Very good experience. We heard good things about Dr Scott
Susan H.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/03/22
When you need to visit the doctor it's great when the Doctor will spend time in the room with you answering all your questions and concerns without worrying how many other patients are waiting in other rooms to see him. I believe Dr. Dean does that with all his patients and that's why I've been seeing him since 2008. Susan Hertz
Michael P.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Excellent results from total reverse shoulder replacement - 3 months today - arm is working at 75% capacity and 9 more months to get the other 25% - have scheduled an MRI to see about fixing the other arm this coming december - Dr Dean is the best !!!!!
Tate S.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Very knowledgeable and personable.
Susan C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Great!!
Adrienne B.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Very good communication with Dr. Dean; cold in the exam room!
James C.
4/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Dr Dean and his staff provide a professional and quality service. My total shoulder replacement has given me the opportunity to enjoy the activities I missed. Tennis , basketball, kayaking, and a good nights rest. Very satisfied! I can now throw a ball again.
James C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/02/22
Pure professional. Jim Denton and his staff went above and beyond keeping me on tract with my “ total shoulder replacement “ rehabilitation. Jim came to my house a few days after surgery and began the process. Two weeks later I went to his facility on Ribaut road which is the best rehabilitation center in the state if not country. The entire staff creates “ a team atmosphere .” Coach Denton get’s you back in the game! James Combs
Susan F.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/01/22
Very professional and caring
Wynn E.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/01/22
Short wait time. Efficient note taking. Doc S is thorough and personable.
Stanley S.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/01/22
Very easy to get the shots.
Regina C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 02/01/22
I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Sean and confident with my decision to move forward under his care. He came highly recommended and it is obvious why. He ensured that I was comfortable with all that been discussed. He took his time and never made me feel rushed. Absolutely top notch.